Did you experience color oops in your bathroom ever? Or you’ve ever been to a bathroom that smelled like mildew, it’s probably from the same thing. If you want to keep your bathroom color oops smelling fresh, check out this article for removing color oops and getting the best result in your bathroom quickly.
We are pretty sure that it will work properly as you like it to be and the ingredients are easy to find and these are like a home remedy.
9 Methods on How to Get Color Oops Smell Out of Bathroom
It’s not always an easy task as you may have to repeat the process 2 or 3 times.
1. Fill a bucket with cold water and add 1/4 cup of baking soda plus 10 teaspoons of dish soap. Mix ingredients (mentioned above) well in the bucket, then put one or two loofahs inside to soak for 3 hours before scrubbing.
2. Clean your drain line from behind your toilet (by unscrewing the cover) and place white vinegar in it.
3. Use stronger scented dishwasher detergent: start by removing the top cover to expose all of your dish washer’s spray jets. Heating 1 cup of water in a saucepan and adding one tablespoon of vanilla extract will create this wonderful, long-lasting smell. Put 6-7 drops on each jet face, let it sit for 2 minutes (don’t turn off!), then wipe clean with a soapy sponge or cloth.
4. If you still need further help removing odors from your bathroom sink area, add a cup of baking soda and lemon juice to your sink’s drain line.
5. Clean the surrounding areas to keep the clean scent in the air longer. For instance, use your arm to push bleach into the corners and crevices of any visible tile.
6. For extremely tough odors, try using a small amount of straight cup wine in the dirtiest areas
7. Remove color oops smell from your tap Washbasin, Bathtub, and Sink with piping hot water. Rinse them well with a mild soap or detergent that contains bleach. Use one-two pot of boiling water to cover the drainage then run cold filtered water on it for 10 minutes.
8. As an instant odor fix, saturate your sponge with a few drops of vanilla extract and sprinkle it over the basin sink to cover up any remaining smells.
9.Normally this odor goes away in 3 to 4 days. In that case, using a good quality air freshener of the desired scent can get rid of this odor temporarily. Spray this air freshener and make a smooth atmosphere before using the bathroom.
On the other hand, you can use a likable fragrance diffuser for the time being you choose. There are many brands of fragrances available in the market, just have and use them for better results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Color Oops Supposed to Smell Bad?
The first thing that the product is like is a chemical dye. Some chemicals have scents, but this one doesn’t smell bad at all when you open it or mix it with water.
Color Oops Ingredients
The ingredients on this product are Deionized Water, Hydrosulfite, Fragrance Polysorbate 80, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Deionized Water, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum. (Source: Color Oops)
In conclusion, we suggest you try once and see the best result that you want. The above articles will help you to prevent or remove the color oops smell of your bathroom and it becomes safe and sound and incredible too.
If you have any queries after trying the mentioned method please ask to feel free to comment. We will try our level best to solve the problems or answer the question as soon as possible.
You may read also – How to Install Jet Spray in Toilet